Monday 17 February 2014

Studio Brief 1: Secret 7" Final crit


For the final crit, we sat in our groups that we will be working in for brief 2. I presented the final design above and talked through what it means. Our group was very quiet so I didn't get much feedback at all, but I was told that it looks quite like wallpaper which doesn't have to be a negative thing. I was also told that maybe the one flamingo on its own in the middle of the design would be more effective, however I stated that I had to work on making my design unique because of how many flamingos are being submitted to the competition of Secret 7".

After the crit we all placed our record designs on the tables and walked around to see each others. It was great to do this to see what everyone has been working on; handful of them I really liked, and I am quite confident they will get through to Secret 7". I got quite a few compliments on my design. We then put them up on display as below.





No comments:

Post a Comment