Tuesday 3 November 2015

Time plan: November


Seeing as I am starting to piece together all my research and starting the introduction of the essay, I made a time plan at the start of this month. I feel that this will help to keep me focused, especially as I aim to be finished on my dissertation by Christmas.

I think that maybe I have overestimated myself in this time plan, but I find by setting high standards it will push me to work hard.

-

4/11 - Full plan of my dissertation done - everything needs to be clearly organised so that when I start writing, I have a strong structure to work from.

5/11 - 400 words - This will be most of the introduction.

6/11 - 800 words - Have a solid start to my first chapter done.

13/11 - 1300 words - Further development of my first chapter.

20/11 - 2500 words - Most of my first chapter, if not all.

27/11 - 5300 words - I will be spending all of my working time of that week working on the writing, so hopefully I can reach this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment