Monday 30 November 2015

Time plan: December

I didn't keep 100% on track for my November time plan, but that is bound to happen. I have gotten about 5000 words done. I predict that my essay will need at least 3000 more words to be finished, as I have my third chapter to do and also my conclusion.
Here is my time plan for December, which takes into account where I am currently up to.

4/12 - 6500 words

8/12 & 9/12 - Develop practical side of the project - I need to make sure I dedicate enough time to getting this developed, instead of just focusing on my dissertation which I have done for a lot of november.

11/12 - 7500 words for the draft submission - I do not expect that my essay will be finished by this time.

17/12 & 18/12 - Develop practical

- Christmas -

30/12 - Develop practical

- New Years -

No comments:

Post a Comment