Thursday 10 December 2015

Practical // Crit 2

Where I am so far, and what I proposed to the group:
  • an idea I have is to use colour to teach young children how to treat other people and behave well.
  • I have found from my research that they respond well to certain colours.
  • it will take the form of packaging, as thats what I've focused on analysing.
  • fun for the children to unpackage almost like a game, and there could be something inside it like a toy or cut out shape.
  • on the contrary, it could be blank and ready to be coloured in.
Feedback:
  • make something effective, rather than just 'nice'
  • watch the film 'Inside Out' - as it has psychological themes and colour is used to portray different emotions
  • children tend to associate certain colours with things that they have experienced in that colour (Billie said her nephew associates small black things with liquorice, which he didn't like the taste of)
  • Simon said his son got a glimpse of bright green sweets and latched on to them just purely from getting a glance of the colour.
  • look at behavioural colour therapy

This feedback has been effective, as the experiences of people have added to my research and shown that yes, children are affected by colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment