Friday 27 December 2013

Studio Brief 2: Survey

I created a survey on SurveyMonkey.com so that I could get 20 opinions. I asked a range of questions so that later I can pick and choose which opinions to use, and use some as 'statistics'. I am trying to discover trends in the answers, and I am expecting that the people who like to own physical albums will be more likely to have a favourite album cover, or think of a lot of album covers easily. I am also expecting that most people listen to music digitally with a minority who buy CDS or vinyl, because of money issues or because digitally is easy and they don't feel the need for a physical copy.

1. How old are you?
2. What are you usually doing while you listen to music?
3. How do you listen to most of your music when listening on an mp3/computer? 

4. Do you like to own a physical copy of music? And if so, in what form?
5. If you answered yes, what makes you buy a particular PHYSICAL copy of an album/single?

6. Are there any album artworks that stick in your mind?
7. Do you have a favourite album cover? Could you name it below if so?

No comments:

Post a Comment