Tuesday 17 December 2013

Studio Brief 2: 'Journeys' google search

I've done this experiment just to open my mind up a little bit from a different perspective to help with ideas.

Top five results when googling 'journeys':

  1. A clothing company called 'Journeys'
  2. A journey planner for London transport
  3. A support system for people trying to recover from depression
  4. The official website of Journey the band
  5. A bus and coach company called 'Greener Journeys'
What I take from these results (that are linked to the word):
  • transport
  • mental recovery
  • music
Seeing as this brief should stem from personal interests, transport doesn't interest me in the way that music does. Mental recovery, or mental illness, could have potential but I don't have as much access to things surrounding the topic, nor have I any idea what mental illness is like. I also don't feel much excitement for it like I do with the idea of music, where there is endless possibilities and its something I really care about.


Top five image results when googling 'journeys':



These images don't help me much, but show that journeys could be related to a map of the earth, transport and mental/spiritual journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment